For a general overview and introduction, try:
- ePolyScat basics tutorial
- ePolyScat advanced usage tutorial
- ePSproc is an open-source tool for post-processing & visualisation of ePS results, aimed primarily at photoionization studies.
- ePSdata is an open-data/open-science collection of ePS + ePSproc results.
- ePolyScat Manual full guide to the code.
A slides version of the basic tutorial (as presented to PULSE, May 2020) is also available via Figshade, DOI: 10.6084/m9.figshare.12366719 (a video version may follow...)
Note: links and some content may change in future, but will be accessible via ePSproc documentation at https://epsproc.readthedocs.io.
Please make comments/suggestions below, or via the source notebooks on Github, available at https://github.com/phockett/ePSproc (or navigate via the docs page above and click the "edit on Github" link at the top of the page).